- Perform database programming for new and existing systems.
- Write scripts, stored procedures and functions for database system with SQL Server 2008 and above.
- Build and maintain reports with Crystal Reports/ Windward.
- Troubleshoot database problems, queries and errors in accurate and timely manner
- Maintain accurate and complete database programming documentation
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg)
- B.Sc in Computer Science/ Engineering from any Reputed University.
- Skills Required: MS SQL Server ,Oracle Database,Oracle PLSQL,TSQL
- At least 1 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Self-starter who is able to take the initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the deadline
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills - technical and non-technical
- C#, ASP.Net MVC/Web Api development knowledge will be a plus point.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2